Saturday, March 20, 2010

Benefits of the project

This project has given us a lot of interesting moments and I can say that every day when I open my post, I always start with the Ning. Czech students have learned so much from the activities, they have learned about six countries, they have learned about languages,national exams from our partners´schools are a good material for English lessons and I can use them in many classes. The other benefit is the fact that we are going to have reader´s badge from the next school year and the children will be encouraged to read more. Thanks to the Slovenain school. It will be very strange when the project finishes but I believe that it will never finish and our community can go on. Thank you, all the people who are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment